EarthCruiser is definitely not just a camper built on the back of a 4×4 truck. It is derived from personal experiences, a passion for excellence, comfort, reliability and significant field testing not only in our Australian outback home but across the globe. No other manufacturer can offer such a background of knowledge and research.
With offices in both Queensland Australia and Bend Oregon, USA, the EarthCruiser is available as either a left or right hand drive on a growing list of 4×4 chassis including Fuso, Isuzu and others. EarthCruisers can be purchased and collected from either location as well as from a growing number of international partners.
With its specially designed soft ride/hard road suspension kit and super-single tires, the EarthCruiser is capable of negotiating long distance desert crossings and endless corrugated and rough roads in comfort. At the end of the travelling day EarthCruiser can provide a hot shower, a cold drink from the fridge, and a comfortable bed for the night.
Found the perfect spot and wish to stay for a while? EarthCruiser will continue to deliver hot showers and cold drinks for as long as you have sun, water and diesel available.
Why limit your travels to one continent ? EarthCruiser is easily containerised for international travel and our team will gladly help you make international touring and exploration a reality.
Roaming the globe in an EarthCruiser is easy and the benefits are numerous:
· Free and secure accommodation.
· Good high driving position for sightseeing and safe touring.
· Capable of handling a variety of terrain in comfort.
· Great fuel economy and good distance achievable between fuel stops.
· Self-sufficient in every respect- no gas or power connections needed.
· Comfortable on road and at the end of the day.
The EarthCruiser Expedition Vehicle is the first of its kind in the world designed in Australia and proven around the globe to provide:
· Comfortable long distance driving.
· The ability to survive arduous road conditions.
· Great front and rear departure angles allowing GPS cross-country travel.
· The ‘living’ section no higher or wider than the cab, allowing access down tight tracks, economical highway running, and containerisation for international travel.
· Adequate storage for fuel, water, and provisions for extended travel away from supplies.
· Energy ‘self sufficient’ for long, isolated stays.
· High quality fittings with the luxury and the comfort of home.
Why not join the EarthCruiser family today?