Interested parties in commercial application can purchase a CORE chassis directly to build upon themselves or work with EarthCruiser and to create a custom configuration to meet their unique mission requirements including: Forest service, Homeland Security, fish and game, remote/mobile medicine and disaster relief situations.
CORE commercial models provide shelter and support in a range of critical ways, and can be outfitted with a variety of systems including a top-grade water filtration system and solar power generation, both necessities for extended excursions through remote areas. Potential commercial applications include:
- Providing clean water in a hurricane
- CORE chassis with steel flatbed option to haul equipment through rugged terrain and remote areas
- Delivering mobile shelter units to provide power and fresh water or mobile command centers
- Jobs requiring robust all-weather four-wheel drive systems
- Foreign governments (natural disasters) – easily shipped anywhere in the world and operate effectively out of the box vs most domestic build products
- Mobile vaccinations in remote locations around the globe (Dr.s w/o Borders)
- Ultimately, various floor plans will be offered to fit the needs of different agencies and commercial applications.
Additionally, there is a robust DIY market as people seek to build their dream expedition vehicle. This trend is evident in the explosion of DIY vans, school buses, and old trucks that are becoming new home-bases for adventure seekers and digital nomads. This chassis system, which was designed to take the legendary EarthCruiser EXP and FX to all corners of the globe, can now be purchased and incorporated into the world’s best DIY vehicles.
The CORE chassis platform is unlike any other offering available for the personal-use market. It’s rigorously tested, infused with proprietary components, street legal, and meets required certifications and standards, something a pieced-together chassis can’t deliver. If you are looking to create your own expedition vehicle, and need a rugged and proven platform, look no further than CORE Vehicles.