Coming EARLY 2021
Simple, Functional, Capable
Just like EarthCruiser, Terranova’s triple-layer curtain includes 8 windows which provide a 360-degree panoramic view, and include insect, privacy screens and clear vinyl protective layers.
True Four Season Performance
Designed to perform in the world’s most extreme climates Terranova’s foam
core fiberglass construction provides unparalleled protection against the elements, keeping the heat in, or out, all four-seasons.
With the freedom to customize suspension, and tire choice, and more, Terranova offers the flexibility and customizability of an easily serviceable domestic chassis.
We based the design principles of Terranova on EarthCruiser, the most capable overland vehicle available.
Terranova starts at $275,000.
Every decision matters
Engineered for Adventure, from spotlight to spare
- Industrial Design
EC Terranova looks tough, and delivers on this. Because of our years of design experience, we are able to fit all required systems and a generous living space into a sleek, aerodynamic design. This avoids the bulky, boxy look of most other “expedition” overland vehicle on the market. The pass through allows for easy access from the chassis to living quarters, an experienced overlander will know that is a must-have. Interior living space is designed to maximize space, comfort, and usability and borrows from our products that have been proven in extreme remote situations all over the world.
- Living Quarters
- Additional Features
- Easy clean, durable fiberglass surfaces throughout interior.
- A fan system integrated into the roof that efficiently moves over 200 cfm of air keeping the house fresh and practically eliminating any condensation from occurring; DC Air Conditioner (optional).
- Dinette bench seats with leather cushions and integrated storage provide ample room for working remote, entertaining, dining, or hanging out with a board game.
- Premium one-piece countertop with stainless steel sink, induction cooktop and Isotherm stainless steel refrigerator and freezer (12v / 4.24 cu ft.).
- Shurflo freshwater pump and water system with freshwater tank.
- Purified water drinking tap and kitchen faucet with hot/cold mixer.
- Bathroom features a stainless steel sink basin, full height shower with retractable shower curtain, and showerhead-sink faucet combo; 6.7 liters at 1.77 gallons per minute.
- Thetford cassette toilet is recessed from view when not in use and has a 4.49 gallon waste capacity limit for the 17 liter; 3.96 gallon top flush with 15 liter.
- Exterior hot and cold water shower; exterior purified drinking water faucet
- Grey water closed circuit water recycling system uses 3 different types of carbon filters, a UV filter, and dedicated electric hot water tank.This system significantly reduces the power required to take a hot shower, by cycling the already heated water through the filtration system, and back out the shower head (available 2021).
- Solar controller and monitoring system with 108 Watt Sunflare solar panels/
- Lithium house battery, 12 volt, 400Ah.
- Extensive inside and outside storage, including cooktop and sink-top storage, under bed storage cubbies, and kitchen pantry.
- Chassis Construction
- Dimensions & Capacities
- House Construction
Transfer Case and Gear Ratios
EarthCruiser designed Dynatrac ProRock 80 Front axle, Pro Series 80 Full-Float Rear axle. Warn locking hubs. ARB Air Locker Differential front and rear.
EC Onboard Air System
Rear Backup Camera
134 ” / 3403 mm
250 ” / 6350 mm *
104″ ROOF DOWN* — 126.5″ ROOF UP*
81″ / 2057 mm
width with mirrors out
99″ / 2515 mm
Camper Chassis mounted to the vehicle chassis with EC kinetic mount system
Domed molded, insulated roof that is electronically lifting with manual override; requires no locks or latches to operate raising and lowering of roof
Molded, structurally insulated, fiberglass walls & floor – 1″ (25.5 mm) thickness
81″ / 2057mm molded, structurally insulated, fiberglass entry door w/ programmable keypad dead bolt lock
Molded, structurally insulated, fiberglass locker box doors w/ two keyed compression locks
Triple-layer laminated flexible upper wall incl. 8 windows w/ insect, privacy screens and clear vinyl YKK zippers. Rated -22 to +158 deg F.
Dometic Side windows (casement-type, incl. privacy and insect screens)
Electrically operated entry stairs
Locks / latches flush or recessed
Side mounted awning
Body side skirts, rear wheel arch flares, tool boxes