Every decision matters
Engineered for Adventure, from spotlight to spare
The smaller house and lighter weight of the EC Terranova Expedition Camper allows for more acceleration and better performance on the highway and easily tows a boat, trailer, or toy hauler. Base Chassis options include: Model year 2020+ Ford F350; RAM 3500.
EC Terranova looks tough, and delivers on this. Because of our years of design experience, we are able to fit all required systems and a generous living space into a sleek, aerodynamic design. This avoids the bulky, boxy look of most other “expedition” overland vehicle on the market. The pass through allows for easy access from the chassis to living quarters, an experienced overlander will know that is a must-have. Interior living space is designed to maximize space, comfort, and usability and borrows from our products that have been proven in extreme remote situations all over the world.
- Easy clean, durable fiberglass surfaces throughout interior.
- A fan system integrated into the roof that efficiently moves over 200 cfm of air keeping the house fresh and practically eliminating any condensation from occurring; DC Air Conditioner (optional).
- Dinette bench seats with leather cushions and integrated storage provide ample room for working remote, entertaining, dining, or hanging out with a board game.
- Premium one-piece countertop with stainless steel sink, induction cooktop and Isotherm stainless steel refrigerator and freezer (12v / 4.24 cu ft.).
- Shurflo freshwater pump and water system with freshwater tank.
- Purified water drinking tap and kitchen faucet with hot/cold mixer.
- Bathroom features a stainless steel sink basin, full height shower with retractable shower curtain, and showerhead-sink faucet combo; 6.7 liters at 1.77 gallons per minute.
- Thetford cassette toilet is recessed from view when not in use and has a 4.49 gallon waste capacity limit for the 17 liter; 3.96 gallon top flush with 15 liter.
- Exterior hot and cold water shower; exterior purified drinking water faucet
- Grey water closed circuit water recycling system uses 3 different types of carbon filters, a UV filter, and dedicated electric hot water tank.This system significantly reduces the power required to take a hot shower, by cycling the already heated water through the filtration system, and back out the shower head (available 2021).
- Solar controller and monitoring system with 108 Watt Sunflare solar panels/
- Lithium house battery, 12 volt, 400Ah.
- Extensive inside and outside storage, including cooktop and sink-top storage, under bed storage cubbies, and kitchen pantry.
Domestic 1 Ton Cab Chassis
Body on Frame
Molded and insulated walls, floor, roof, and doors – approx. 1” thick
Triple-layer laminated, rated -22 to 158 deg F
2020+ Ford F-350, 2020+ RAM 3500 (MUST 60″ CA)
184.5″ / 4686mm
63″ / 1600mm
2021 Ford F350 Crew Cab ~ 100″ / 2540mm / Ram 3500 TBD
81″ / 2057mm
11,000 lbs Dry – 11,400 lbs wet (average – chassis dependent)
CAB / CHASSIS
EarthCruiser Poly Mounting System
Alloy Bull Bar w/ recovery points, transfer case skid plates, 16,500 lb. front winch, spare wheel carrier, spare wheel cover w/ rubbish bag, towbar w/ tail lamps, Class IV hitch receiver, 35” oversize tires, HD wheels
Cab Chassis Features
Upgraded rear springs, Performance reservoir shocks
Electric roof actuators w/ manual override, locks/latches flush or recessed, integrated body side skirts, automatic open/close stairs w/ lockout
LED side and rear scene lighting, high mount reverse and stop/turn/taillights
Side skirt toolboxes
Electrically operated entry stairs, forward cab pass through, curtain openings including insect, privacy, and clear vinyl screens
Selectable Livingstone countertops, easy clean fiberglass surfaces throughout
Bamboo base with under seat bin storage, 110V and 12V power points, rear storage cabinets, cushions to bed conversion – 78” x 44”, adjustable table
Selectable backsplash, synthetic cutting board, stainless steel sink, purified water drinking tap, flexible kitchen faucet, 130L Isotherm refrigerator, induction cooktop, tilt-out rubbish bin
Flip down bed extension, 67” X 75” mattress, mattress suspension system, side cubbies with power points, slide out storage entry steps
Quick connect shower, composting toilet, shower curtain, toiletry drawer
Dimmable red/white ceiling lights, bed reading lights, interior perimeter lighting
Mastervolt lithium battery system (LiFePO chemistry), Sunflare solar panels, DCDC charger, 3000W Inverter
Internally routed, 55 psi water pump, 110V 4 gal. water heater, shower gulper pump system, Seagull water filtration system, electric grey dump
Webasto Air Top Evo 40 heater
Mastervolt C-Zone 5” touch screen, Webasto control unit
150 PSI / 1.80 CFM Onboard Air Compressor
Awning – 270 Degree Wraparound -OR- Manual Roll Out
Bull Bar Grill Guard
Locker Box Outdoor Shower
Locker Box Purified Water Tap
Locker Box Airline Track
Driving Light Packages
External Water Source Pump and Filter System
Rear MAXTRAX Holder
Air Conditioner – DC 8,000 BTU
36 gal. fresh water, 20 gal. auxiliary fresh water, 18 gal. grey
Just like EarthCruiser, Terranova’s triple-layer curtain includes 8 windows which provide a 360-degree panoramic view, and include insect, privacy screens and clear vinyl protective layers.
True Four Season Performance
Designed to perform in the world’s most extreme climates Terranova’s foam
core fiberglass construction provides unparalleled protection against the elements, keeping the heat in, or out, all four-seasons.
With the freedom to customize suspension, and tire choice, and more, Terranova offers the flexibility and customizability of an easily serviceable domestic chassis.
We based the design principles of Terranova on EarthCruiser, the most capable overland vehicle available.
Financing for Terranova is available.
Financing for Terranova is available.